Serving Springfield | Fredericksburg | Sterling | Richmond
If a reliable treatment is administered properly, termites can almost always be eliminated effectively. At Connor’s, we offer the highly effective and environmentally responsible Altriset, Termidor, and Sentricon termite treatments. These products are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), meeting the strict requirements of the Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative.
All about Altriset
Altriset is a type of termiticide that proves to be highly effective in stopping termites in their tracks. Some of the reasons why Altriset is a breakthrough treatment includes:
- When using this termiticide, only a low dose is needed to control active termites as well as ensure future protection against them.
- It works to fully control and eliminate active termites within three months.
- It also provides long-lasting protection in surrounding soil areas, which helps ensure termites do not return.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Sentricon baiting system
Sentricon is a reliable baiting system that is regularly monitored by one of Connor’s specialists, effectively preventing termites around your home throughout the entire year. Sentricon works in the following ways:
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a Connor’s technician will ensure the Sentricon bait system continues to work effectively.
How Termidor works
Studies have shown that few treatments are as effective as Termidor in eliminating 100% of termites in three months or less. The process is as follows:
- Whenever a termite ingests or touches Termidor, it becomes a carrier, transferring Termidor to other termites it contacts.
- These termites will then become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer Termidor to other termites they contact, spreading it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize protection of your home.
Comprehensive termite treatment plans
Connor’s Termite and Pest Control is dedicated to providing only the best and most trusted termite treatment methods, which is why we use Altriset, Sentricon, and Termidor. With our effective treatments, follow-up inspections, and year-round services, you can rest easy knowing your property is being protected from termites. Call us today for an inspection!Back to Termite Exterminators – Control
Termite Treatment Options in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1973