Serving Springfield | Arlington | Alexandria | Fairfax
While house spiders are fairly common, when does the occasional spider-sighting turn into an infestation? There are several signs to be aware of that indicate when extermination might be necessary: if you’re seeing an excess amount of cobwebs, a large amount of spiders, or poisonous spiders, it’s time to call a spider exterminator. What starts as just a few spiders can quickly turn into something out of a nightmare if not handled promptly and effectively.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Spider extermination tactics
When you call the spider exterminators at Ehrlich, a pest control technician will work with you to develop a personalized plan. Each client requires a different approach, which is why we’re proud to offer custom approaches that will prove most effective for your unique situation. In general, we will take the following approach in getting rid of spiders in your property:
- Identify the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway, and home.
- Directly treat spider nests outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months along with their food source (other insects).
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
Seal small cracks or entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids, and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
When to call a spider exterminator in Virginia
When it comes to dealing with spiders, it’s usually best to call a spider exterminator. While very few spiders pose a serious threat to you or your family, they’re nonetheless frightening and a nuisance in large numbers. At Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s, we offer the best spider prevention, control, and extermination solutions and our IPM practices ensure you don’t have to deal with these pesky arachnids to begin with. For more information, give our team a call today!Back to Spider Exterminators, Spider Removal & Control
When to Call a Spider Exterminator in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944