Serving Springfield | Fredericksburg | Sterling | Richmond
We are dedicated to delivering effective and safe pest protection for you and your family through customized treatments, environmentally responsible products, pest control expertise, and a collaborative approach.
No two pest infestations are exactly alike, and we never take a cookie-cutter approach. A thorough initial inspection is critical to safe, environmentally responsible pest control. We start by identifying what pests you are dealing with, the specific location of the infestation, how the pests gained access, and what attracted the pests to your home. Then, we design a customized pest control plan that meets your needs.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Safe & eco-friendly products
When we must use pest control products, we use botanical and low-risk products to reduce risk of adverse reactions for you, your family and your pets.
- Botanical products: These contain plant oils that affect many types of pests, but not people or pets.
- For many pest treatments we use botanical products from EcoSMART. These products target and block a key octopamine neurotransmitter receptor site found only in invertebrates—especially insects. Since mammals do not have octopamine receptors, EcoSMART products are safe for your family.
- Many of the plant oils in EcoSMART products are classified by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and/or are approved for food and beverage consumption.
- Low-risk products: Rated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), low-risk products contain only “demonstrably safe” ingredients.
- In fact, these products are so safe that they are exempt from federal registration under section 25(b) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- Ask about our low-risk products including the Altriset, Termidor and Sentricon termite treatments, and many others.
Expertise & ongoing education
Our technicians are experts in pest management and pest control safety, learned through years of experience and training. All of our technicians are state registered and certified, with re-certification every year. Prior to certification, each technician receives 40 hours of training in the field with a certified professional.
Throughout the year, our team also receives weekly training on the latest products, techniques and changes in pest control regulations.
When it comes to pest management safety, knowledge is power. Connor’s will collaborate with you on recommended treatment options, preparations, and techniques to increase safety and reduce potential risks. You will know what to expect from us and from the process each step of the way.
Pest Control Safety in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944