Serving Springfield | Fredericksburg | Sterling | Richmond
Office building pest control often requires a more rigorous and complex plan of action when compared to other types of commercial pest control. Office buildings make up a large portion of real estate in the United States, and people spend upwards of 2,000 hours a year at work
Pest control for offices
Effective pest control on a large scale needs to involve regular maintenance, inspection, and, most importantly, prevention. In addition to Connor’s Termite and Pest Control IPM practices, there are a number of ways you can help prevent pest infestations in your office building:
- Stay on top of taking proper care of any office building maintenance needs or fixes.
- Dispose of garbage regularly and make sure garbage cans are securely stored.
- Seal any cracks and holes on the outside of the building, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Make sure you have proper drainage throughout your foundation. Install gutters or diverts that will channel water away from the building.
- Be sure your employees keep food sealed and stored properly, and clean up messes promptly.
- Clean areas with high traffic daily, such as public eating areas and kitchens, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
It can seem nearly impossible to employ these practices throughout an entire office building, which is why a professional pest management company such as Connor’s should be consulted and brought onboard for regular inspections and treatment.
Professional office building pest control
It’s very difficult to maintain a clean and pest-free environment without a dedicated program, and if there are multiple companies within a single building, effective and comprehensive pest control becomes even more complex
Back to Commercial Pest Control
Office Building Pest Control in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944