Serving Springfield | Arlington | Alexandria | Fairfax
Office building pest control often requires a more rigorous and complex plan of action when compared to other types of commercial pest control. Office buildings make up a large portion of real estate in the United States, and people spend upwards of 2,000 hours a year at work
Pest control for offices
Effective pest control on a large scale needs to involve regular maintenance, inspection, and, most importantly, prevention. In addition to Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s IPM practices, there are a number of ways you can help prevent pest infestations in your office building:
- Stay on top of taking proper care of any office building maintenance needs or fixes.
- Dispose of garbage regularly and make sure garbage cans are securely stored.
- Seal any cracks and holes on the outside of the building, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Make sure you have proper drainage throughout your foundation. Install gutters or diverts that will channel water away from the building.
- Be sure your employees keep food sealed and stored properly, and clean up messes promptly.
- Clean areas with high traffic daily, such as public eating areas and kitchens, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
It can seem nearly impossible to employ these practices throughout an entire office building, which is why a professional pest management company such as Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s should be consulted and brought onboard for regular inspections and treatment.
Professional office building pest control
It’s very difficult to maintain a clean and pest-free environment without a dedicated program, and if there are multiple companies within a single building, effective and comprehensive pest control becomes even more complex
Back to Commercial Pest Control
Office Building Pest Control in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944