Serving Springfield | Arlington | Alexandria | Fairfax
It’s understandable why hospitals have such high standards and guidelines to follow when it comes to maintaining a clean and safe environment. Hospitals are prime targets for pest infestations, and cannot be serviced in the same manner as other commercial buildings. It’s important to invest in regular hospitals pest control services from a professional pest control company. Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s is your local leader in providing safe, eco-friendly, effective pest control for hospitals throughout Northern Virginia.
Hospital pests & the diseases they carry
Hospitals are susceptible to pests commonly found in houses and businesses. Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, rodents, mosquitoes, and spiders are just some of the pests that can slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out. In addition, pests are known to transmit a host of diseases to humans and animals with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death. Some diseases spread by pests include:
- Bubonic plague
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Hospital pest prevention program
Our exterminators have a unique understanding of the pest problems faced by hospitals. We are dedicated to keeping hospitals pest-free with our IPM practices. When you enlist our help, we will follow the following procedures:
- One of our specially trained technicians who understands the unique needs of the healthcare industry will conduct a thorough inspection.
- We will accommodate scheduling service after hours and on weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Our team will use only the best products and methods proven to be effective in the control of pests.
- We will provide documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- To ensure our treatments and procedures are successful, we will follow up with visits and make any necessary adjustments.
Professional hospitals pest control
Few industries are under more pressure to have safe, clean, and healthy environments than hospitals, and for good reason. Ehrlich has the experience and knowledge required to work directly with hospitals in administering regular, preventative pest treatments that will keep pests of all kinds out of hospitals for good. To learn more about our year-round programs, give our team a call today!
Hospitals Pest Control in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944