Serving Springfield | Fredericksburg | Sterling | Richmond
When it comes to healthcare facilities, it’s understandable why people
The risks of pests in healthcare facilities
Not only are pests a nuisance, but they may also carry harmful diseases and can seriously hurt any establishment’s reputation. Some things to know about pests inside of healthcare facilities include:
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities are susceptible to pests commonly found in houses and businesses.
- Ants, fire ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, and spiders, among others, can all slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out. Pests can gain access in backpacks, boxes, delivery vehicles, and on people and their belongings.
- Pests can transmit a host of diseases to humans and animals, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death.
- The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients and your facility.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Proper pest control for healthcare facilities
In order to keep your facility and patients safe, it’s necessary to invest in regular pest control services. At Connor’s, we stand behind our IPM practices that work to prevent pest problems from occurring in the first place. When you enlist our help, we will follow a thorough procedure that is proven to be effective in eliminating and preventing pests. Some of the steps in our healthcare facility program include:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, even after hours and weekends.
- Using eco-friendly products and methods proven to work in the control and extermination of pests.
- Providing documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.
Reliable healthcare facilities pest control
When you are running a physician’s office, dental practice, or an urgent care clinic, people count on you to be treated in a safe and clean environment. Connor’s has the years of experience required to guarantee our reliable, thorough, and efficient pest management services. To learn more about our healthcare pest control process, give us a call today!
Healthcare Facilities Pest Control in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1973