Serving Springfield | Arlington | Alexandria | Fairfax
Grocery stores, by their very nature, are prime targets for all kinds of pests. While all food-based industries are prone to pests, grocery stores are particularly susceptible. At Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s, we have a unique background working with food-based industries and know from experience what it takes to service your business.
Pest problems in grocery stores
With the endless resources of food and ample shelter, pests of all kinds favor the conditions found inside of grocery stores. When a grocery store has a pest problem, their reputation as well as food safety is put at risk. Some of the most common pests in food processing plants and warehouses include:
- Pantry pests
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Successful pest prevention for grocery stores
Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s has been providing environmentally responsible IPM programs for more than 60 years. Our holistic approach results in more effective pest control along with reduced health risks and environmental impacts. We’ve developed our own process for treating and controlling pests within a food-based business, namely grocery stores. Some of our processes include:
- Inspection of the facility and its exterior surroundings by specially trained Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s professionals who understand the needs of grocery stores.
- Identification and analysis of the types of pests, if any, present in or around the facility.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity in and around the facility.
- Implementation of mechanical methods for controlling pests.
- Application of highly-targeted treatments to sites and sources of pest activity.
- Continuous service analysis to fine-tune future treatments to meet the needs of the facility.
Professional grocery store pest control
Ehrlich Pest Control, formerly Connor’s has the experience and knowledge necessary to implement the best pest control and prevention methods for grocery stores. We know how important it is to keep pests out of grocery stores not only for operational reasons but also for the safety of customers. Our team is proud to use our IPM (Integrated Pest Management) practices to not only control pests but keep them away for good. For more information on our grocery store pest control, give our team a call today!
Grocery Store Pest Control in Virginia
Serving the Virginia area since 1944