April 4, 2015
Mice in a cheese shop? Bed bugs in a mattress store? Termites in a carpentry workshop? We’re ready for anything.
Since 1944, we have worked with all types of businesses. We’ve provided pest control services to office buildings and brick-and-mortar stores, and we’ve also serviced restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools, airports, and more. It’s an unfortunate truth that no building is safe from pests, but with a customized plan from Connor’s, you can take preemptive measures to protect your business, your customers, and your employees.
Our trained and certified technicians use a proactive, environmentally responsible integrated pest management (IPM) approach. This approach results in more effective pest control and reduced health risks and environmental impact for your customers and employees. Our professional pest control technicians know how to do their job without causing undue disruption to your business – we can even use unmarked vehicles for discretion.
We are proud to offer the following services to business owners:
- Proactive pest management for termites, roaches, spiders, rodents, and other pests. We get to the root of the infestation, clearing out existing pests and eliminating potential breeding grounds. After the initial treatment, we will monitor your building and utilize preventive measures to avoid and limit future pest problems.
- Humane removal of snakes, squirrels, and other wildlife. These pesky critters will often seek refuge in businesses near wooded areas. We use live traps and one-way doors to capture and remove wildlife, and then use exclusion methods to identify and block entryways and clean up hazardous animal waste. Our last step is repairing wiring, walls, and screens damaged by animals.
- Leaf Defier gutter protection system. Aside from potentially weighing down and damaging gutters, debris buildup in gutters can create a dynamic mosquito breeding ground. Leaf Defier lets water flow freely and keeps your gutters clean.
- Fumigation of buildings, individual vehicles, or articles. Though we can fumigate large building and storage facilities, what makes us unique is our individual fumigation chamber; Connor’s has the only one in the region! Prevent spreading infestations by fumigating infested vehicles, furniture, antiques, and imports.
- 24/7 online account management. We pride ourselves on customer service and want to be available to you around the clock. Though our office hours are limited, you can view and manage your account anytime.
If you suspect that your business or building may have an infestation, give us a call. As business owners ourselves, we take pride in having helped all types of businesses for more than 70 years. Trust us for the most effective and environmentally friendly pest control. You’ll be pleased with the short- and long-term results.